CLINICAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY BRUNEI NEUROSCIENCE STROKE AND REHABILITATION CENTRE
Brunei Neuroscience Stroke and Rehabilitation Centre
- Services include:
- Acute Neuromedical (including Stroke Thrombolysis - IV and Mechanical thermolysis) and Neurosurgical Services.
- Neurodiagnostics including Neuroradiology, Electrophysiology and Nerurosonology.
- Interventional Neuroradiology.
- Highly specialised Neurorehabilitiation. A team of specially trained Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Sppech and Language Therapists. Involoves the use of Robotics (Lokomat and Armeo) as well as Hydrotherapy.
- Telemedicine* facilities. (regular telemedicine with Krankenhaus Nordwest Frankfurt).
- Home-based Nursing Services.
- Home-based Rehabilitation Services.
- Other rehabilitation service include Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy for cancer patients, musculoskeletal including sports injuries and orthopedic cases, women's health, pulmonary rehabilitation amongst others.
*Telemedicine Award 2016 by the German Society for Telemedicine.
DEPARTMENT OF DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
An expereienced team of Radiologists, with well expereinced radiographers staff this modern well-equipped department. The Radiologists and their team perform a broad spectrum of procedures and are multi-skilled with individual areas of specialization. Radio investigations are performed using the most advanced Digital Radiography System. Advanced modalities provided are:
- Computerized Tomography Scanning using a Dual Source CT Scanner for Cardiac CT Scan with Calcium Score and Coronary Angiography
- CT Angiography, Pulmonary Angiography
- High Resolution Lung Scanning with Node detection (lung cancer scanning)
- Stroke imaging
- Body and Brain perfusion and Whole Body Angiography
- Most advanced neuro and oncology MR imaging
- MRI Cholangiography,
- Spectroscopy, Stroke Analysis study,
- Renal Angiography
- Whole body MRI,
- Whole Body Angiography
- Carotid and Cerebral MR Angiogram