CLINICAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY MAXILLOFACIAL, FACIAL PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY CENTRE
Out Patient Service
- We accept walk-in patient and referrals from colleagues.
- 24 hour services to the emergency department for Cranio-Maxillofacial Trauma.
- Cleft Lip & Palate Deformities
- Craniofacial Deformities, Congenital External Ear Deformities
- Jaw Deformities (Orthognathic Surgery)
- Tumours of the Jaws, Paranasal Sinuses
- Temporomandibular Joint Diseases & Disorders
- Skull Base Tumours in collaboration with Neurosurgery and where appropriate with Otorhinolaryngologists.
- Neck Surgeries (Brachial Cyst, Cystic Hygroma, Lymph Node Biopsies)
- Comprehensive Management of Oral Cancers, and Management Neck Nodes (Neck Dissections)
- Reconstructive Surgery of the Oral / Neck Defects using Free Flaps in collaboration with Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Service.
- Thyroid Surgeries- Benign and Malignant Tumours, Thyroglossal Cyst.
- Management of Salivary Gland Neoplasms – Benign and Malignant, Salivary Gland Disorders.
- Facial Dermatologic Surgery
- Head and Neck Skin Cancer
- Craniofacial Trauma – Craniofacial Skeleton and Soft tissue injuries of the face and neck.
- Orbital Tumours, Tumours of the Eyelids, reconstructive surgery of the tumours of the eyelids, reconstructive surgery of the eyelids. ( collaborative service with ophthalmologists)
- Reconstructive Surgery of Nasal Bony Skeleton and Cartilaginous components.
- Acute Infections of the Head and Neck
Laser Treatment services
- C6 Medlite Laser
- Pulse Dyed Laser
Maxillofacial Prosthetic Technology Services
- Stereolithography / Medical 3D Printing
- Facial Prosthesis
- Ear Prosthesis
- Eye prosthesis/ Scleral Cover Shell
- Nasal Prosthesis
- Finger/Hand Prosthesis
- Cranioplast Fabrication made of Titanium on Stereolithographic Model
- Mandibular Titanium Replacement Trays on Stereolithographic Model
- Manual and Virtual Planning for Orthognathic / Craniofacial Surgery
- Surgical Plates
- Splint therapy for patients with Temporomandibular joint disorders
- Ear Clips for Keloid Patients
- Splint therapy for burns in collaboration with occupational therapists.
- Implant retained restoration for fixed and removable prostheses.
- Guided bone regeneration simultaneous or prior to dental implant placement.
- Sinus augmentation simultaneous or prior to dental implant placement.
- Oral Rehabilitation following Oncologic Head and Neck Reconstructive Surgery.
- Autogenous bone grafting prior to insertion of implants
- For career opportunities, Please refer to the career page
- Address: Maxillofacial, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Centre Jalan Putera Al-Muhtadee Billah, Bandar Seri Begawan BA1712, Brunei Darussalam
- Phone:+673 2 241234
- Fax:+673 2 241137